High Lifter Group Buy

Albertan

Reaction score
Pretty simple. High Lifter makes the best mud tires on the market, along with Silverbacks (aka axle busters). I want a set of 30" Radial Laws, but don't want to get thumped getting them across the border. So I talked to Dan at High Lifter to see what we could come up with. Here's the deal...

If I can get together an order for three or more sets of tires and can get them shipped to a business, he can ship them ground freight at a substantial discount to what an individual would have to pay. Also, shipping to a business will invoke NAFTA trade rules and avoid any duty. I'll get a final quote for those involved in the purchase, but Dan felt $25-$30 per tire for shipping with no duty would be the outcome. I'm also a High Lifter Pro Staff Member (Oooohhh....) so I get an additional 10% off their listed prices.

So, for example, I should be able to get my Radial Outlaws for $184(list)-10%=$165.60+$30 shipping=$195.60. It may even be a touch less with the exchange rate. For general comparison, I called Redline in Grande Prairie to get a quote on some 30" Silverbacks and they told me $316 per tire. Heck, I don't know if it's possible to get any tire in Canada for less than $200...my new Bighorns certainly cost more.

You can have a look at what High Lifter offers here. I'm looking to keep this order small, as I may just go ahead and order the tires to get them in transit and sort deposits and such later. If you're interested in a rare opportunity to get some bada$$ tires for a smokin' deal, please let me know sooner rather than later. Cheers. :beer:

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh I didn't know they had that new 30" radial. Its says it's good on hard pack too. Anybody tried these yet?

Albertan

Reaction score
Did you order these tires yet. I would be interested in a set. PM me price and other details. Thanks

Go have a look on their site. Take 10% off the price of the tires you like. Then add $30 a tire for shipping. Then you can fiddle with the exchange rate if you're ambitious. if the final number appeals to you send me a PM or better yet an email.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zillas aren't in the same class. Not knocking Zillas...I have them on my Rhino and they are a great tire for the money...but the RadLaws are much better in the larger sizes.

Keep us posted on what you think about those 30" laws. If you have both then you will have a pretty good idea if the laws are worth the more money.:beer:

Top Bottom