Hickshow edit of Nate and I on a 2016 Cat!

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It was awesome! First day was so deep. Best ride of the season on Day 2. Sunshine and pow. We were close to revy.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome vid! new limited proclimb looks awesome. I want one!!!!

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome video, he made that sled look like a toy ,throwing it around that easy

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The cat works great! Power and traction was impressive. The new front end and skid make this sled hold a sidehill that the older proclimbs never could. That was my pet peeve with the previous cats, they just couldn't hold the line that the doo or the poo could without washing out. The clutching worked perfect, it actually felt like the 3" could of been geared up a tad for even more track speed. Evols work pretty darn good. I did some major adjusting, out of the box it was super stiff for my 160 lbs carcass.
Lots of storage is a bonus.
Finally a decent ski from cat.

At first the sled felt insanely tippy, but within a couple days I was used to it and using it to my advantage. You can really make a sharp carve fast in the trees. The vertical steering is the only thing i feel i need to change for myself, OFTracing and turcotte made a post conversion to make the cat steer more like a snocross sled (similar to the doo) Its a personal preference thing. Previous cat and Polaris guys will love it the way it is.

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome vid and way to support a saskatchewan dealer even though im a doo guy myself good on ya you dont see that too often

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Not bannock either. Thanks for the compliments everyone! Next season is going to be so mint!

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool video. Awesome riding. You guys make it look easy which I know from many meetings with trees that it is not..lol . Love the green. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom