hi

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
welcome to this site

Welcome aboard.... We have lots of saskatchewanites on this forum and ex-saskites too.. This forum is very addictive, and check in often to;) keep updated on all info.

ian_daddylonglegs

Reaction score
wazzup homes

hello ian here i have sold my old 2002 160 suzuki to my best friends sister its in super shape and go"s through deep mud :realmad: i wanna get a 07-08 kodiak 450 yamaha !!!! :rant:

ian_daddylonglegs

Reaction score
wassup guys !!!

Quads:hi ian here i have a 02-03 160 suzuki it is a good quad my bro has a 03-04 250 honda for sale $$$ my momhas a 03-04 polaris 500 and my dad has 06-07 artic-cat prowler 660 camo!!!
ski doos my dad has a 800 summit rev 800 and i have a summt 500 !!!
we also have a polaris 700 rmk
:realmad:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
And I Thought You Were Okay???

quads:hi ian here i have a 02-03 160 suzuki it is a good quad my bro has a 03-04 250 honda for sale $$$ my momhas a 03-04 polaris 500 and my dad has 06-07 artic-cat prowler 660 camo!!! ski doos my dad has a 800 summit rev 800 and i have a summt 500 !!! we also have a polaris 700 rmk :realmad:
i thought you might be a standup kinda guy, until you said polaris!!!........ Thats too bad, kinda wrecked a good line-up there......lol :rollinglaugh: :rolling: :cool9: :pdt_daz: just kiddin"

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey There Ian

ya there all good machines wat do u think about the 06 summit rev!!!!!!:confused: and the kodaik 450 !!!!
summit revs are one of the best..... As to the kodiak, i can't give an opinion as i've never ridden a kodiak, but i know they are good machines too, supposed to be very reliable.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ian

Welcome to the site! I have an 05 450 kodiak and it been a great quad, not once has it let me down!....knock on wood. I just ordered the new polaris 800dragon for next year.....so yes the polaris's are good machines, at least they better be!!

ian_daddylonglegs

Reaction score
Side by sides rock and have a heck of a motor!!!

ya they are great machines im geting a 07-08 kodaik with camo !!!! pretty cool dont ya think !!!! my dad is geting my cousin a 660 RINHO !!! my dad has a artic-cat 660 it gos through a lot of stuff !!! side by sides ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ian_daddylonglegs

Reaction score
ya im sorry man :( :( :( my bro wrote that sorry !!!!i am getting a kodaik in camo next week !!!!!!!! my bro thuot it was mean because he drives the polaris sorry man are we still friends ya\no maybe so and how does that 98 yanaha run good ?????? and thans for geting rid of those bad posts

Last edited:

ian_daddylonglegs

Reaction score
thanks for the advice semmetric

im starting to enjoy this site me and my best bud are loveing this site :) :) and the bad message im really sorry i got lots of good advice :) :) and my bro is getting a 420 honda quad and im getting a kodiak and i cant wait till i can go to velmont !!! and revs are awsome !!:)

ian_daddylonglegs

Reaction score
Hello, I have removed a few posts from this section. Please watch what we post or talk about, this is a friendly site..

RON :D
ya im a little kid messing aroun sorry for all the truoble

signed Ian sorry guys :( :( o and go to the web site [ i will be smarter and write better messages thanks for the advise guys

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
ya im a little kid messing aroun sorry for all the truoble

signed Ian sorry guys :( :(

It's alright Ian, We are all here to be friends. This is a great place to learn new things about the sports, share riding stories and pictures. Just be kind, no name calling that sort of thing, and we will all get along..... Welcome to the Forum, its good to see a young person so enthused to get into the ATV/Snowmobile World. Ride Safe and Have Fun.

ian_daddylonglegs

Reaction score
ok

ya thanks for the info ......o and my best bud is getting a grizzly 450 like me but he is getting it in red and im camo.......:D Ian & Curtis

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom