Hi to all sledders First post Haakeye

haakeyez50

Reaction score
My nick name is Haakeye ( Rudi Haak) I have been sledding for many years both mountain and flat land Since 1963. Have helped organize the Ride for Cause (Camp He Ho Ha.) and also the Toy run on snowmobiles every year since 1997 . Toy run was hosted by the Sherwood Park Snowmobile Club and now by Tri County. Been on the Board of directors ASA as well as Pres. for the S.P.S.C. and now a director for Tri County. I also am a certified Snowmobile safty instructor (industral program). I do boat Liecsening (test center). Love to golf, Drag race, bare foot ski. Snowmobing has to happen. Heavy Duty Tec by trade. Fords are my choice for vehicles and Yamaha for sleds. Mercury #1 on Water. Have a good day and this is my first post here.

Last edited by a moderator:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
My nick name is Haakeye ( Rudi Haak) I have been sledding for many years both mountain and flat land Since 1963. Have helped organize the Ride for Cause (Camp He Ho Ha.) and also the Toy run on snowmobiles every year since 1997 . Toy run was hosted by the Sherwood Park Snowmobile Club and now by Tri County. Been on the Board of directors ASA as well as Pres. for the S.P.S.C. and now a director for Tri County. I also am a certified Snowmobile safty instructor (industral program). I do boat Liecsening (test center). Love to golf, Drag race, bare foot ski. Snowmobing has to happen. Heavy Duty Tec by trade. Fords are my joice for vehicles and Yamaha for sleds. Mercury #1 on Water. Have a good day and this is my first post here.

Welcome haakeyez50..... Your loaded up with something for everything, Your knowledge will benefit many.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
WELCOME ABOARD RUDI: THIS IS YOU NEWEST ADDICTION... I SEE YOUR TRUCK EVERY NOW AND THEN IN THE PARK(LICENSE PLATE GIVES IT AWAY)... WE'LL BE SEEIN' EACH OTHER THROUGHOUT THE YEAR....I'M WITH THE SNOW ANGEL'S...I ALWAYS DID LIKE THE SPSC WEBSITE.......

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I also am H.E.T.(heavy equipment technician) See you out on the mountain.
Steve

GRD

Reaction score
Good to see another member with lots of knowledge... Welcome to the site.

porkhaaks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey BRO bought time you posted something. Just love that pic. profile it's got the nice HAIR in it still !!!!???? anyways welcome aboard BRO. another place I can get ahold of ya ! LOVE from your brother PORK

Top Bottom