Hi not sure how this works

richard herzog

Reaction score
My name is richard and I live in prince george bc looking for intermediate snowmobilers that like to have fun but not crazy to ride with. My wife and I love to go out in the back country, and she is not to bad of a rider and would like company on the hills.

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site Richard. :)
I am formerly from PG myself, and there are some ppl that are from PG that is on the site as well.

nolran

Reaction score
Hello there! Welcome aboard mate! I am actually new to this and have just been a casual enthusiast for the whole thing. I have tried a couple of the harsh circuits in my are and they could really be a tough challenge especially to those who are just starting with it.

I prefer to go with the mud though that with ice as you have to bear with something twice as hard with the snow counterpart.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My name is richard and I live in prince george bc looking for intermediate snowmobilers that like to have fun but not crazy to ride with. My wife and I love to go out in the back country, and she is not to bad of a rider and would like company on the hills.

Hey Welcome aboard.
Too bad you didn't sign up a month eariler, Wife and I rode McBride Jan 27th to 30th. wife is a begginer, I'm intermediate, don't do nothing that could cost to fix, lol.
I'm sure you'll get out and have a blast.

Top Bottom