Hi, long time viewer, first time poster

kgb117

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Ive been looking stuff up on this forum for a while now but just decided its time to join into the community. Just bought a a pretty worn out 2008 summit xp. its got 8000km but still runs pretty good... got it so cheap i thought it might be stolen (it wasnt) lol. So i got her stored in the heated garage for now. I could try and get everything serviced myself and rush to put to her out on the snow in a month but I dont like to rush things like this. So the engine rebuild money is going to go into an old dirt bike for now. Expect to see me building my '08 xp over the summer. I'll be updating the rear to t-motion/new shocks, new track, rebuilding the whole engine and upgrading to the rkt 12hp drop in kit, replacing clutches, and maybe a sticker kit for when the snow finally falls next year ;)

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a sled in banff ???

your on to a fun lifestyle and keep us posted about your highs and lows with many pic"s ...

start threadz and post pic's ...

kgb117

Reaction score
ill be sure to start a thread in the ski doo forum when i start rebuilding around may, watch for pics

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there, keep an eye on the weather and when it dumps again like it just did, head out to the Powderface trail and Elbow loop accessed via Kananaski Country/Sibbald area. It would be awesome and close for you. Do not go there except after a dump/storm, as the conditions are usually wind swept and bare, a real track killer/carbide wearer.

Top Bottom