Hi I think

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Troll.jpg

Briaaap

Reaction score
I third the Betties comment! I have been a member for a few years and my daughter is a junior Bettie as well. Great support system and positive environment to grow and have fun with Powersports!! Check out the website if you want more info www.thebetties.ca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow a bravo fan club,whats next bravo bikini racing.

Interesting comment....Alter I am betting

Awake and posting at 1100 on a school night.

Betties are still off line for awhile.But I will look them up.

Check out the horsepower honeys section on snow and mud its way better for girls in general IF your new to this site and IF your a female.

I am an original member of the Betties, some of us are active on this site regularly and on facebook. There is an open Betties club page on facebook that can be viewed https://www.facebook.com/groups/BettiesClub/ . The new website will be up and running soon stay tuned.

daddys girl

Reaction score
Interesting comment....Alter I am betting

Awake and posting at 1100 on a school night.

Check out the horsepower honeys section on snow and mud its way better for girls in general IF your new to this site and IF your a female.

I am an original member of the Betties, some of us are active on this site regularly and on facebook. There is an open Betties club page on facebook that can be viewed https://www.facebook.com/groups/BettiesClub/ . The new website will be up and running soon stay tuned.

Ahh your so sweet,but I have,nt been in school for a few years now.Why does every one think I am a little kid.True I am small,but I am a girl,female,woman,lady.Yes I ride a bravo,but this is only my 3rd year of riding so still learning.Thats why I am here,but most post on here seem to be about exhaust systems.lol

Top Bottom