Hi from Zar

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi from Zar
I have been sledding since I was 7 years old ( and now I am 40 years old ) and I still am learning lots about the sport ( some days I feel I just started yesterday) . I still have the first sled I ever owned. My current sled is a 2003 Artic Cat M1 800 EFI 151 all stock. I have tried after market parts but it seems that reliability goes down hill once you start changing things (call me old fashion). I intoduced my wife to the sport a few years back and she has a 1998 Artic Cat Cougar 550 MC ( very fitting model for her) . Now that we have a two year old boy - she doesn't get out much for sledding. A few years back I bought our first quad (1998 Yamaha Kodiak 400 ) and I feel that I should have bought a quad or a three wheeler years ago. We really enjoy quading with " the Group " every long weekend. I have recently bought a 2006 Honda Foreman S 500 because I was getting too much flak from the rest of the group of Honda owners. I look forward on taking our son quading this summer ( as a passenger ).

See you around
Zar
:cool: :Snowmobile1:

GRD

Reaction score
A quadder and sledder. Good to here your wife is interested in sledding. My wife likes quadding but is scared of the sled. I guess it works out ok, she looks after the pooch when I am away sledding, we are able to bring the pooch quadding... Hope one day to be able to teach our kid(s) to ride both quads and sleds (no kids yet). It is a fun way to spend time with family growing up. Welcome to the site, lots of good info on here!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome

Welcome to the site and thanks for joining our little group of merry men and women. Barry

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Summitric
I see your name a lot on the ASA site. You seem to very involved in the sled scene. If I recall you sled Valmont and Crowsnest a fair bit. Tell me if I am correct. I would like to ask you some questions

Zar

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hi Zahara

YES, AND NO.....WE'VE DONE VALEMOUNT, MCBRIDE, GOLDEN, REVY, SICAMOUS, AND PIGEON LAKE, DRAYTON VALLEY, AND AROUND STRATHCONA COUNTY, WESTLOCK, ETC, BUT HAVE NEVER DONE CROWSNEST:( -- WOULD LOVE TO, HEARD LOTS ABOUT IT, JUST A LITTLE FAR, AND NOT ENOUGH TIME IN THE SLEDDING SEASON:( . PM ME OR E-MAIL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY TIME.:cool:

Top Bottom