Hi from OldIsCool

OldIsCool

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello and glad I found this forum. I belong to several others too under RolyPoly on an Oly or new but eager as monikers. My main interest is vintage pre-73 sleds with Ski Doo being my favourite. I have a 70 Olympic 12/3, 74 Polaris TX 340, 77 Olympic 340, a pair of Massey Ferguson Ski Whiz, an Ariens Arrow 300S and a SkiRoule so I'm not brand sensitive. Just something in me loves old slow sleds, not much interest in going fast any more, LOL.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Throw up some pics, lots of fans of the old iron on here. I myself have a '68 Scorpion, '76 Oly 340 and I consider dad's '90 Formula mine as well.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to S &M! Don't be fooled ,those old clunkers can still haul azz! I was on an old sno jet one time and it ran out of oil, well let me tell u it took off like a bat outa hell! I almost went thru a barb wire fence before I worked up the ca jones to reach down and shut the butterfly off for the carb! Maybe I was only doing 25 MPH But when ur not in control it feels like 100!(and I was only like 10 so that probably influenced my perspectives also lol)

Top Bottom