Hi from GP

RyanGSP

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just joined up after finsing this site researching The Mod Shop on Google.

I ride a 2005 Yamaha 660R RaptorSE. Ive had this bike about a year now but havent gotten to ride it much. I was training my German Shorthair for trials so to get him into shape I was running him off quad. Other than that I have taken it to "The Dunes" here in GP once and it has sat scince. I am hoping to do more riding this year.

DSC_0229.jpg

RyanGSP

Reaction score
Thanks Koda. Is there alot of members on here from Grande Prairie.

It seems everyone in this city has a Quad or Snowmobile in the back of their pickups.

RyanGSP

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Is there an ATV club in GP? Or is there a group of guys that meet up and go out?

I would be interested in getting out with some people as I have been riding alone.

koda9192

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Is there an ATV club in GP? Or is there a group of guys that meet up and go out?

I would be interested in getting out with some people as I have been riding alone.

I havn't heard of any clubs, we go out quite a bit, i don't go with many people yet, just starting to meet more people that quad around here, if we're planning on going on a weekend i'll try to message you earlier in the week to let you know.

RyanGSP

Reaction score
Thanks Koda. My work schedule makes me work 14 on 7 off. So even if its a last minute thing let me know usually I can be ready to go in 5 or 10 minutes.

Top Bottom