hi folks

dream-machine

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm looking forward to see you guys on trail. I talked with couple of you.
To help you to reconized me here are couple picture.

My first machine is a 07 Renegade 800. I have done couple mod like Skid plate / Snorkel / Modified front fender / Power commander / Full Ron Wood exhaust / Twin air filter / 48.9 Whp and 36.9 Wtq.

I like it!!!

accordsi

accordsi

Or you guys may heard my exhaust :perfect10:

accordsi

My second machine is a 06 Raptor 700
I have done couple mod like Full skid plate AC / Front Bumper AC / Foot peg AC / Rental Sterring and ascerby front hand protector. I'm going to shop for the 3 mod soon.

accordsi

I will see you guys soon on the trail. Nice too meet you guys.

dream-machine

Reaction score
No i don't have a sled. I spend my weekend to snowboard in winter. Normally i rent a winter home and spend a lot of time there....

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Sledding....Snowboarding....they go hand in hand. One of our fellow riders is used to race and now teached snowboarding. She has a sled and spends lots of time in Golden combining sports

No i don't have a sled. I spend my weekend to snowboard in winter. Normally i rent a winter home and spend a lot of time there....

dream-machine

Reaction score
She is my kind of girl....joking. I wish i have more money but reality is differant. I will like to have a sled to be able to explore those big mountain + to ride my snowboard in that powder snow.....hoooo men....

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Did you check out here snowboard clamp, that thing is pretty nice.

She is my kind of girl....joking. I wish i have more money but reality is differant. I will like to have a sled to be able to explore those big mountain + to ride my snowboard in that powder snow.....hoooo men....

Top Bottom