Hi All

Cabinboy

Reaction score
Guess its time to say hello, been lurking for a month or so. Great site, lots of info. Heading to Valemount end of this month, and being more of a flatlander sledder, looking very forward to being there. Keep up the info and chatter.:specool:

GRD

Reaction score
Guess its time to say hello, been lurking for a month or so. Great site, lots of info. Heading to Valemount end of this month, and being more of a flatlander sledder, looking very forward to being there. Keep up the info and chatter.:specool:

Welcome to the site... There is a few members from your neck of the woods on here.

Snoman

Reaction score
I,m pritty new as well. The site is great, lots of cool people and info.
If you have never been to the hills you will soon be addicted!!!!

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:D Welcome...ah are you sure you want that name?? I seen that movie...lol just joking with ya...:)

Cabinboy

Reaction score
:D Welcome...ah are you sure you want that name?? I seen that movie...lol just joking with ya...:)

Ahhhhhhh........thanks for that mental pic Twin Turbo LOL... Name just refers to that I would much rather be up @ my cabin in Cadomin than sitting in the city sometimes. Don't seem to get out there enough if you know what I mean.:(

Snoman

Reaction score
Just remember; the worst day sledding is still better than the best day at work!!!!!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Welcome to the site, lot's of us from your area....like I've mentioned before looks like it's time for a Spruce/ Stony snow & mud meet and greet.

Top Bottom