Hi all

335i

Reaction score
Hi everybody, i'm in Penticton, BC. and i just found this forum. I've never owed a snowmobile before, but i'm trying to decide what to get, right now i'm leaning toward a yamaha nitro, but i'm not decided yet. A buddy of mine love his Ski-Doo. Well i'm off to read some more info on the forums :d

Mr.Y

Reaction score
Hi

I just bought a Nitro MTX this weekend Yamaha has a promo in Alberta for sure I paid 10,800.00 plus GST for mine that's 09 new. Riverside St Albert Dany 780-458-7272

Flackgun

Reaction score
Love all the snow on the ground. Could always do with more... All I need now is a sled! For now I'll keep making due with the truck. Already know a couple of the members so I look forward to get out and meeting the rest.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
love all the snow on the ground. Could always do with more... All i need now is a sled! For now i'll keep making due with the truck. Already know a couple of the members so i look forward to get out and meeting the rest.

welcome to the site.... You need to come out to the monthly "suds" nite and meet lots of members.... Keep an eye on the calender, and watch for the post.

Top Bottom