HHAAH!! Friggin' awesome!!

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that a cop that pulled up at the end there? I would think that guy would be in big trouble for that.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope never saw a cop pull up.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was definately a cop at the end. Surprised he didn't pull in front of the beaters car.

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder why that TOUGH GUY COWARD didn't stick around and tell the cop what the victim did to justify a kick in the face.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What for? He did something stupid, deserved what he got,and more then likely will never do it again. Hopefully lesson learned.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder why that TOUGH GUY COWARD didn't stick around and tell the cop what the victim did to justify a kick in the face.

You are so right. The guy that dived in front of the car carrying his wife and kids was probably a "victim" of society. I bet he was looking to turn his life around and make a fresh start. He just needed to scam a little more cash (read steal) to get his fresh start.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They're not in CANADA..... The Polish cops probably hung another lickin on him too.

Is that a cop that pulled up at the end there? I would think that guy would be in big trouble for that.

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They're not in CANADA..... The Polish cops probably hung another lickin on him too.
Here the driver would have been put in jail and the douche laying on the ground would have been the 'victim'!Always like seeing some of that old fashion justice!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guy coulda just kept driving........

No doubt, there's a catch though... My cousin was talking to an insurance adjuster after he hit a deer on the highway. The adjuster commended him on hitting the dear. "Never try to avoid the deer becuase if you crash it will be very hard to prove that it was becuase of the deer you didn't hit. And remeber, if you hit a person on the raod, always back up and run over them again to make sure they're dead becuase it costs the insurance company too much if they survive."

Top Bottom