HHA ride yesterday, May, 28

BigDaddy-O-

Reaction score
I was there on my little yellow honda watching you guys, you got some killer machines and a pair to ride them, its was awesome to watch.
My videos didnt turn out.
Thanks again for helping pull and push the others through.

whalen

Reaction score
yeah it was a good day out there!! i would def like to go out again!!

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What r u saying??
Going through some mud/puddles will get a trail closed down?
I don't see why they would close it? Seems like thats what those trails are there for, for everyone to enjoy.:d

whalen

Reaction score
Next time we have to get you muddier...lol

hahaha, i was pretty muddy. Its just the fact my tires dont stick out past the fenders an inch or more so the top of my quad was cleaner :cool:

I'm looking into getting new tires and rims soon, so ill be just as bad as you guys!!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get Zilla`s...Mine only stick out a little....lol

Attachments

• 850 quad tires on 025.jpg
    850 quad tires on 025.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 100

whalen

Reaction score
haha, a "little" eh?

Yeah im gonna go with those, i liked them from the start just wondering what size to get.... and what kind of rims to get.... i was thinking 30"? on DWT Diablo Beadlocks

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice rims ,like the bead locks but washing them cold be an adventure...I like someting that wash out easy......

whalen

Reaction score
thats true, and they are hard to get too....
any suggestions on rims ??

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pick what you like, i like some of the MSA rims and the itp 112s. ITP are the only one to make the extra offset for the rzr so i have used them,however the motosport rims are better made with a better centercap than the itp`s....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is this area closed???? See videos. Coming to a area near you soon.

Just saying.

you know some trails are dry holes till it rains like crazy [ i'e last week ]...

some times its better to go through than make a trail around and wreck even more .........

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I don't ride back there anymore so it's no skin off my azz, but I do know that the biggest issue with the locals isn't the fact that people ride back there...it's more what they ride. When I first moved out there I could take my stock 400 foreman almost anywhere, now unless it's dry I wouldn't even attempt most of it... Every year the tires get bigger and more aggressive and the exhaust gets louder and becomes irritating... My house is about 1.5 miles as the crow flies from the pump jack and there are some days depending on the crowd that all I can hear is screaming pipes... the area is not that big and is surrounded by subdivisions so for the guys with 116dba exhaust it's much like having a kid run a little pw80 back & forth all day long in front of your place....

I'm all for quadding and those who have seen my pics & vids know I love the mud but I do feel that many of the quads out there today take the skill out of the sport (same complaint many have with turbo sleds) point and shoot, and make many of the trails impassible unless your running 28+" tires, it's the nature of the game and unfortunately areas will get shut down.... the difference in HHA now compared to 5 years ago is crazy...every spring we would go out there and you would not have been able to tell quads had been there the year before, the landscape was able to recover over the winter....not so much anymore..

My solution was to buy a boat... I personally don't care anymore about the condition of the trails or the size of the tires but the obnoxiously loud exhaust tends to get on my nerves by mid afternoon some days.....

Top Bottom