HF 800 High Country?? Anyone

chemmod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
XF 800 High Country (title error) Am I the only one that ordered one? Anyone ride one yet? Should have some wicked track speed...

I think it is more of a mountain sled (like an assualt or shorter Freeride) so I put this in the Proclimb.

I don't even know all the details, but this is what I do know.

Mountian Seat
Mountian Ski's
Mountian Handle Bar which adjustable riser, flat steering like the HCR
Angled Speedo
2 1/4 Powderclaw track 141"
proclimb tunnel same at the 153"
Wider ski stance than proclimb but I believe the same as the HCR

Last edited:

Monster 1000

Reaction score
Am I the only one that ordered one? Anyone ride one yet? Should have some wicked track speed...

I think it is more of a mountain sled (like an assualt or shorter Freeride) so I put this in the Proclimb.

I don't even know all the details, but this is what I do know.

Mountian Seat
Mountian Ski's
Mountian Handle Bar which adjustable riser, flat steering like the HCR
Angled Speedo
2 1/4 Powderclaw track 141"
proclimb tunnel same at the 153"
Wider ski stance than proclimb but I believe the same as the HCR

You must mean a XF 800 High Country.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Allot of guys have them on hardcoresledder. Seems like a nice unit, if its too short just need a new track and rails!

saskcat

Reaction score
Rode one today. Worked great, can defiantly notice the shorter track but real fun to ride.

chemmod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you ride it? Ours is sitting in the garage until our next trip or a frickin leon's miracle happens and we get some snow. has a total of 3.8km on it. Demo'd a m8 and it was a blast but I'm wondering how the HC will be to lay over with the wider stance and sway bar?

Rode one today. Worked great, can defiantly notice the shorter track but real fun to ride.

chemmod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BTW i love the look of the sled the black is crisp, that colour with a middle white hood on an M and I'd be sold!

saskcat

Reaction score
Where did you ride it? Ours is sitting in the garage until our next trip or a frickin leon's miracle happens and we get some snow. has a total of 3.8km on it. Demo'd a m8 and it was a blast but I'm wondering how the HC will be to lay over with the wider stance and sway bar?
Rode at blue river, harder to lay over, wider stance is quite noticable. huge difference with disconnecting sway bar. But real fun to ride in the powder.

Top Bottom