Hey!

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey!

My boyfriend (QuintinG) finally convinced me to make an account! I've been quadding and sledding for about 2 years and am looking for some people to go out with! I spent a winter sledding in the Yukon and Alaska when I was up there working and can't wait to get back out this winter!

I ride a 2006 Suzuki Vinson 500 and a 2007 Skidoo Summit 800 151" and am workin on making em both pink!

Live in Edmonton with mister QuintinG, work as an Emergency Medical Responder for Edmonton North Central and am going back to Paramedic school next year. Would like to meet some girls to go out with (for once!) But if anyone is up for a ride message me or the boyfriend and we'll see what we can figure out! Girls, I have a truck and trailer so we don't really need any boys if we don't wanna bring them! haha

Hope to learn a lot and meet a lot of good people!

Safe riding! :d

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to S&M:beer: Met alot of awesome folks from here this past summer, had a blast quadding !!!!

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for the welcomes!! ;)

Just got LASIK eye surgery... can't ride for a month, just a heads up... don't get it done when you wanna go out!
I'm sitting at home while my bf is out quadding today :mad: Sucks

dirtygirll

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for the welcomes!! ;)

Just got LASIK eye surgery... can't ride for a month, just a heads up... don't get it done when you wanna go out!
I'm sitting at home while my bf is out quadding today :mad: Sucks

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause my phone is glued to my hand

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome April, well wife and I are booked to vale for new years 29th to the 1st and have room for two more sleds in enclosed, let us know and we can make arrangements. Pm me if you's might be interested. Enjoy

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey sorry, my boyfriend and I are both working :( yay overtime! Thank you so much for the offer tho! We will definetly have to get together to go sledding! We live so close to eachother! :) And thanks for the welcomes boys! :p

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Snow & Mud forum, we appreciate you taking the time to sign up and join our community. I hope you are able to sort through all the banter to find some useful information and discover new riding areas.

Cheers :)

Top Bottom