Hey

big_AL08

Reaction score
Name is Al from Spruce Grove just bought a 08 summit 154 xp(first decent machine Ive owned). The last machine I owned was a 74 TNT440 or 73 340 olympic (man things have changed). We just got back from a ride in Blue River with a great group of guys from Edmonton and Steve from Blue river (thaks again Steve that was a great ride) I'm very new to the whole deep white,but I'm looking forward to learning. :D

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome 'big_AL08'..... Things sure have changed since your last sled. You will get lots of info on the new stuff here. Do you still have your old sled ?

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard....another from my turf!!! Man, i hate repeating myself but snow and mud beer night anyone. Who's going to organize it, i'm way to busy:Happy4:

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Name is Al from Spruce Grove just bought a 08 summit 154 xp(first decent machine Ive owned). The last machine I owned was a 74 TNT440 or 73 340 olympic (man things have changed). We just got back from a ride in Blue River with a great group of guys from Edmonton and Steve from Blue river (thaks again Steve that was a great ride) I'm very new to the whole deep white,but I'm looking forward to learning. :D

340 olympic, that is a classic. Don't toss that one. That was a good sled, some people still ride them to this day (around home of course).

REVINATOR

Reaction score
Hey Al Glad You Had A Good Time With Us In Blue .hope Your Bros Ok Might Have To Mod His Sled Up With Some Padding On The Handle Bars For Next Trip Jan 24

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome aboard....another from my turf!!! Man, i hate repeating myself but snow and mud beer night anyone. Who's going to organize it, i'm way to busy:Happy4:

Thinking of getting one going at sometime....
I will be around town on the 22 or 23 (Jan) Night.... If someone wants to go in Stony or the Grove! :)

dieselmech_22

Reaction score
how did you like your new xp, it's nice to get an opinion from a green mountain rider as thats what I am I bought a used sled this year but wanna step into a new one.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thinking of getting one going at sometime....
I will be around town on the 22 or 23 (Jan) Night.... If someone wants to go in Stony or the Grove! :)

start a thread bigfoot, as long as the gf doesn't have plans for me i'll be there

big_AL08

Reaction score
You bet Revenator. I didn't get a chance to talk to him today,but his knee was pretty messed up.

big_AL08

Reaction score
how did you like your new xp, it's nice to get an opinion from a green mountain rider as thats what I am I bought a used sled this year but wanna step into a new one.

I really like it, really don't have anything bad to say about it yet. It ran without any problem at all last weekend.

Top Bottom