Hey newbie with modded M8

Blownsilver

Reaction score
Hey guys never been real big on forums but seems like lots of guys from around my neck of the woods post on here. I ride a 2010 M8 with lots of trinkets from mountain magic. Lookin for riders as my buddy moved away this summer now I dont know anyone who mountain rides in Edmonton although Im sure there are lots of you guys on here. Later guys
Ryan

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys never been real big on forums but seems like lots of guys from around my neck of the woods post on here. I ride a 2010 M8 with lots of trinkets from mountain magic. Lookin for riders as my buddy moved away this summer now I dont know anyone who mountain rides in Edmonton although Im sure there are lots of you guys on here. Later guys
Ryan

welcome aboard... and have fun.. T&T Power Sports and Crew
all S&M members get 15% off any accessories/parts sales.. and yes we ship

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:ThumbsupMsn:
Put your feet up and stay awhile:av-31:
Post away a weekend you are heading out and where you are going and I guarantee people will hook up with you and want to go out.:gathering:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ryan

welcome to the site... anything we can help you out with just ask....

Terry

Top Bottom