Hey Guys, Volunteers needed to come ride some forestry roads and trails

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well hey,

We recieved a small grant to do some ATV trail research this summer to provide an educational guide for our area for next season. But I'm a staff of one and am in need of the odd riding partner.

If your planning on coming to the area or want to, let me know and we can arrange to ride for the day. We want to GPS and photograph sustainable trails in the area, so some of you may know more than me, if you have a favorite ride and want to share, please do so, as I am new at this ATV gig.

We rode into some beautiful scenery at the end of the Westrdge FSR yesterday, but I have yet to upload pics.

You can reach me here or at the VARDA office 250-566-4817 or varda@valemount.com

Happy ridin !

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys it is in Valemont. It is 4 1/2 to 5 hours from Edm. I would love to come out but I am going to be away for a few weeks in Toronto. I am really looking forward to getting out there and do some quadding. Maybe get a hold of Barry from Mcbride as he is always looking for a ride. He is B&B Toys on this site. He also might know someone close to you that can help you out.

Top Bottom