Here it comes!!!

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the snow is actually coming Looks like 60...YES!!! 60cm's for kicking horse on snow-forcast.com and we all know that means more for Quartz
About time:d
RP

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
60cm by next friday if the forecast holds out. Its just predictions but hopefully it pans out. keep your fingers crossed. Monday looks like the heaviest day of snow with 15cm...

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
60cm by next friday if the forecast holds out. Its just predictions but hopefully it pans out. keep your fingers crossed. Monday looks like the heaviest day of snow with 15cm...

Sweet was at quartz today the ride in was tuff but not bad when you got up top unloaded in the parking lot 60cm would make a big diffrence I'll post picks when I get a chance

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope the forecasters are right so far in the cranbrook area they have been way off! :mad: I got my course this week so it better dump hard out there!!!

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope the forecasters are right so far in the cranbrook area they have been way off! :mad: I got my course this week so it better dump hard out there!!!
Avi course? Where... Calgary or Cranbrook? Im singed up for one here end of his month and thought theat was the only one for Cagary... maybe i missed other earlier courses Thats Ok.
RP

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Avi course? Where... Calgary or Cranbrook? Im singed up for one here end of his month and thought theat was the only one for Cagary... maybe i missed other earlier courses Thats Ok.
RP

Hangfire out of Golden is putting on a Avy course on Wednesday night at Walt Healy. I did my classroom with him last week in Sundre. Ryan does a really good job!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RP

hangfire trainning in golden at the rimrock lodge on nov 20/21

NotoriousNRB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snow still looks pretty sparse... i really really don't wanna bend the xp. it would be a sad day! :(

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couple more weeks by the looks of things! You can still see grass poking through up there lol, Thanks for the update though!!!

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like this storm is delivering.

Kickinghorse picked up 25cm in the last 48hours and another 30cm forecasted by Friday.

Cheers to the snow gods!:beer:

Top Bottom