Help!!!

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damnit the day after a new purchase and soemthings already wrong on my yfz. it acts as if its out of fuel but theres lots in the tank. it will turn over and acts just like theres nothing in the tank but if you wait a little bit it will start right up again and go for about 400 feet until dying again. my first thought was twisted fuel lines or old fuel. any other possibilities? and how could i solve this problem?

Help is greatly apreciated!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Fuel cap not venting try running it a short distance with the cap off or real loose see what that does

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha:d

haha dont get all excited there. mines fixed yours is still messed! turns out when dad tried to act all pro mechanic he missed the fact that it was out of fuel! and needed to be flipped to reserve! if it was me driving i wouldnt of made that mistake, next time i wont wait till the next day to go and look and figurte out the problem. haha, thanks for the advice though

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha dont get all excited there. mines fixed yours is still messed! turns out when dad tried to act all pro mechanic he missed the fact that it was out of fuel! and needed to be flipped to reserve! if it was me driving i wouldnt of made that mistake, next time i wont wait till the next day to go and look and figurte out the problem. haha, thanks for the advice though

lol.. u got a point haha.. the guy u bought it off ripped u off no free tank of gas??

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol.. u got a point haha.. the guy u bought it off ripped u off no free tank of gas??

haha no free tank of gas but he changed the price 500 bucks cheaper at the last second haha. sometimes it pays when you let them write out the check!!

Top Bottom