Help with a boost bottle installation

DRFRANCK

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a 2002 edge rmk 800 and an SLP boost bottle and some instructions but no pictures at all...i'm no proffessional mechanic but with good explanations and a few clear pictures + maybe some tips from somebody who's ever installed one....i should be fine.

Anyone can help ?

Thanks !

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remove the carb boots. Then drill out the so called "snorkel" on top of each boot as large as possible without damaging the integrity of each boot. I then clean out the drilled opening with a utility knive abit. Blow the carb boots out with air and re-install the boots. Insert the boot bottle into each boot and clamp both ports. Make sure no lines rub on the bootle after install. Very easy project, just take your time.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The SLP Boost Bottle helps correct reed valve pressure balance to improve low to midrange driveablilty, throttle response, fuel economy and horsepower. It connects your two carb snorkle tubes together which are located between your carbs and reeds (carb adapters). Very easy to install just follow the directions SLP hands out with the product. Sorry i have no pics.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
...Don't drill out the boots, Punch out the holes (Get a nice clean cut) ! :):beer:

Top Bottom