Help out a student (No money involved)

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
done......and I got to vent a little...

I hate it at costco and sams when you have to stand in the line to get out of the store so they can check your friggin receipt....... does this make anyone else want to punch the beotch in the face?

I don't care how long they have been doing it, there is no way they can check 200 items at a glance so why even bother......and then to make a point about how stupid it is, I make them take every item out of the cart to check each item and then they get pissy with me!!!!! WTF?

My sentiments exactly .........So the other day I asked "why waste our time and yours ??" The employee says they usually look for items under the cart and check if they are on the list as often they are missed !! Sounds like it does make sense to me BUT ........it still pisses me off!!

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you all. Just talked to the bride and she appreciates you all taking the time to help her out. They now have way more male responses than they expected. :d:beer::beer::d

Good show Mitch - you're so smart, never crossed my mind to post it on here.:d:d:d

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done, kinda weired answering those questions, i don't do shopping.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Thank you all. Just talked to the bride and she appreciates you all taking the time to help her out. They now have way more male responses than they expected. :d:beer::beer::d

Good show Mitch - you're so smart, never crossed my mind to post it on here.:d:d:d

Even Azzhats are good for sumthin sometimes.........Just sayin:d

Last edited:

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sentiments exactly .........So the other day I asked "why waste our time and yours ??" The employee says they usually look for items under the cart and check if they are on the list as often they are missed !! Sounds like it does make sense to me BUT ........it still pisses me off!!

Not that it pisses me off any less, but I always figured they were marking the receipt so that you couldn't swing around and fill another cart with the same stuff and then scam your way out the store.

I hate how you have to show your ID to get in to the store to shop. Like - "oh no, sir you need to show some ID here before you can buy 4 bushels of corn flakes" come on, they'd prolly make more money if they didnt require a membership.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Even Azzhats are good for sumthin sometimes.........Just sayin:d

:d you're such a dick.........just sayin':d

I was actually refering to those of us who completed the survey as a whole.....but your interpretation is funnier........:d

August 19, 2009 Urban Word of the Day

manstration......

When a man is going through his monthlies

"Mitch - are you on your manstration?"

Just sayin :d:beer:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was actually refering to those of us who completed the survey as a whole.....but your interpretation is funnier........:d

August 19, 2009 Urban Word of the Day

manstration......

When a man is going through his monthlies

"Mitch - are you on your manstration?"

Just sayin :d:beer:

nope, i'm always like this....Ask anyone.:)

Top Bottom