Help me someone

Rouge

Reaction score
I can't pull the second bolt to remove my pulleys. I need to change out the rear torsion springs on my 2010 dragon

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the cross shaft turning in the suspension ? The mounting bolts for the suspension are lock-tited from the factory. Try reinstalling the bolt you removed, then undo the other bolt to break the locktite free. It is much easier with an electric or air impact gun. Sometimes, you have to go back and forth from one side to the other tightening and loosening until both bolts are free.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the cross shaft turning in the suspension ? The mounting bolts for the suspension are lock-tited from the factory. Try reinstalling the bolt you removed, then undo the other bolt to break the locktite free. It is much easier with an electric or air impact gun. Sometimes, you have to go back and forth from one side to the other tightening and loosening until both bolts are free.

Or reinstall the bolt you took out with another nut on it. Don't tighten the bolt all the way, tighten the nut against the chassis to stop the bolt and cross shaft from turning and loosen off the other bolt.
Way easier to use impact though.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
take a small drill and drill a 3/16 hole part way through pipe and shaft put the end of drill bit in hole and remove bolt after your done put a little sealant in hole to seal out water

Top Bottom