Help? Helmet camera's

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok sounds good. Do you find it hard to turn on?

Nope. Can do it with my big klim gloves on. I have mine set for one button operation so when I hit the power button it turns on and starts recording right away.

sent from a phone

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope. Can do it with my big klim gloves on. I have mine set for one button operation so when I hit the power button it turns on and starts recording right away.

sent from a phone

Oh ok, my gloves are fairly slim so shouldn't be an issue.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why's that? I put my camera on my helmet and that's where it stays all day.

sent from a phone

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just got 2 liquid image goggle cams 1080 HD... check em out !

If I would have known about them at the beginning of the season when I was looking for new googles I would've seriously considered them. But since I got some New 509's I
Don't need new goggles just a camera! Lol. They're a good
Idea though!!

NeilV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the drift stealth cam and love it. takes awesome video, the high cap battery lasts all day if its not too cold, mic doesnt pick up too much wind noise, the screen being built in is great too. i like how it doesnt stick out as much as the go pro as well. one of my riding buddys has a go pro and his mic quit working on him but the video quality between the two is very close.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the drift stealth cam and love it. takes awesome video, the high cap battery lasts all day if its not too cold, mic doesnt pick up too much wind noise, the screen being built in is great too. i like how it doesnt stick out as much as the go pro as well. one of my riding buddys has a go pro and his mic quit working on him but the video quality between the two is very close.

Good to know! Thanks!

Treedragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Just got a Drift 1080 HD helmet cam with 170 degree angle lens with rotating lens so you can mount in several different position with ease. It came with all the mounts which are easy to remove with gloves. I installed one on the helmet visor and one on the hood. This unit also comes with a remote you can put on your wrist or mount on the sled. Here's a little footage on a overcast day but the quality is sweet. I had the lens rotated the wrong way that's why the vid is narrow my bad.Treedragon Turbo 3" valemount - YouTube

BrosBeforeHos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at the Drift HD170 also. Remote, LCD screen, very nice. Where can you find them for a good price?

chevy

Reaction score
I got the drift 170. Its awsome. the only thing is i would get the optional bigger battery. I think they rate the battery it comes with for like 3 hours of run time and the bigger battery good for 5 or 6 hours.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the drift 170. Its awsome. the only thing is i would get the optional bigger battery. I think they rate the battery it comes with for like 3 hours of run time and the bigger battery good for 5 or 6 hours.

Seems like you can never have enough battery.

Top Bottom