Help fixing XP in Calgary area

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riding partner hit a rock at Forster last weekend and did in his E & S modules maybe the tunnel is f'd as well. It's beyond his ability to fix and his insurance won't cover it. His option right now is pay dealer rates $$ to fix it so nice if someone could save him some money on this. Sled is 08 Summit 800 XP.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try and contact nielsy on this site. He is a BRP master tech that works out of his garage now in Calgary. Not sure what his labor rate is but he should be able to save you some coin. Good luck!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try and contact nielsy on this site. He is a BRP master tech that works out of his garage now in Calgary. Not sure what his labor rate is but he should be able to save you some coin. Good luck!

nice I have been looking for a man like this...... well not so much now but last year lol

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Niels is the best..........403.247.7029 Four Seasons Motorsports

Last edited:

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys my buddy will appreciate the tips; he's pretty down about it. The ride previous he tapped a stump kinked a tie rod and bent the e-mod a tiny bit; I went down helped replace the tie rod and re-set the toe, then next trip wham destroys it!! ch!t luck I feel bad for the poor guy..

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Rich try Gregs son, I know he is up here in Edmonton, but he does awesome work and his rates are unbelievable

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice I have been looking for a man like this...... well not so much now but last year lol

eeeewwwww johnni, now ya let the cat-outta- the- bag. here i tought ya liked girls. not that there is anything wrong with that other than no overnight stays now!!!! must have been bad last year eh!

couldn't resist J/K
icon10.gif

Top Bottom