Help finding a telescopic sled deck ramp??

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i have a older marathon classic sled deck with a 2 piece ramp and was thinking of going to a telescopic ramp. I am trying to find one somewhere? Anybody know where to get on or want to trade for my 2 piece? There is nothing wrong with to piece just want to convinence of the telescopic ramp (getting old and lazy)LOL

Superclamp

Reaction score
Hey guys i have a older marathon classic sled deck with a 2 piece ramp and was thinking of going to a telescopic ramp. I am trying to find one somewhere? Anybody know where to get on or want to trade for my 2 piece? There is nothing wrong with to piece just want to convinence of the telescopic ramp (getting old and lazy)LOL

Call bulldog, marathon or marlon , they all have telescoping ramps you can buy

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone have a cross-Trax sled deck with a telescopic ramp? I am talking to a guy that says he as a ramp he can get me it is from a cross trax deck just wanted to know if anyone has one already?

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope...if it's retractable, it's not a Cross-Trax ramp. It could be from one of the Chinese deck guys.

Guess i will just keep the 2 piece ramp then. Do your guys 2 piece ramps fold to one or is it accually 2 pieces? I want to get one cause i have an accual 2 peice ramp, so it takes up more room under deck and second peice sits so low it doesn't leave much room for cargo. So i was trying to get just one ramp and then it would sit on the top ramp track under deck and give me more cargo room clearance from box to ramp.

Top Bottom