Helmet

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What are you guys happy with, as far as a full face lid goes?

I put my old street bike lid on and it stunk, so it went to the garbage lol. Tried one of my open faces, and don't like how the bill flutters at 120.
The windshield on the bike offer NO protection and don't want anything but a full face.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
All of my open face lids are HJC and love how they fit.

Might have to go to Blackfoot Motorsports today........

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All of my open face lids are HJC and love how they fit.

Might have to go to Blackfoot Motorsports today........

Blackfoot is a joke... poorest service I’ve ever experienced. Since you’re in Calgary, try GW Cycle. The place is a little old school and absolutely packed with stock.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Blackfoot is a joke... poorest service I’ve ever experienced. Since you’re in Calgary, try GW Cycle. The place is a little old school and absolutely packed with stock.
I was in Blackfoot last week and was ok with it. It certainly has gotten BIG over the years. But I'll try GW as well.
Thanks

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I took your advice and came here first. Great selection, great staff and attitudes. Some really nice eye candy to look at lol.
Ended up buying a HJC modular, flat black. Got a nice little discount on top. Will definitely recommend and come back here.

Top Bottom