gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just wondering where i can get a helmet cam in edmonton thanks colin:d

Team Stunned and Stuck

Reaction score
Website
www.overthetop.ca
If you missed the Edmonton snowmobile show, wait for the motorcycle show and get one there ? I'v seen a couple pretty neet cam's (smaller is not alwas best) but the one I would buy is the "helmet hero" because of the ease of use, and the fact it has a screene built into it. I'v had a couple times where buddys have used their pencil cams on motorcycle trips, and thought they were recording stuff , and guess what, the cam wasn't on, and got no footage.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try a photography shop, my buddy got one at photomagic up here in fort Mac, it works well Mostly because he crashes lots and we always ask what were you thinking.

Rufus777

Reaction score
just wondering where i can get a helmet cam in edmonton thanks colin:d
I got mine at the Sled dealership, DSR 100 from Motocomm, you can get them online just Google Motocomm lots of hits, it works pretty good and can take the cold, I have wiped out with it on a couple of times, it seems pretty tough, I made all these videos with it, the newest ones are from Sunday.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67iRXZ2F-mc[/media]

treewell

Reaction score
London Drugs.... They have a sweet Samsung unit that is small, good pic quality and is about 350-380 bucks. There are 3 of us in our group of 6 that have them and love them.

Top Bottom