Hello

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
Im fairly new to snow and mud, but i figured i will introduce myself here and get to know some people.

1.) i am a major sledhead, started when i was 5 and went to the mountains for the first time when i was 12 i think.
2.) i am trying really hard to get into the snowmobiling business. i talked to jim phelan producer of thunderstruck and gave him a copy of my video.i dont know what he will say though.
3.) i know my fair bit about snowmobiles but then again its pretty much the only thing i talk about.
4.) i am a crazy kanadian fan. i hope i can ride with him sometime since i got his number now :)
5.) i live in a small town called kitscoty near lloydminster.
6.) been planning on going to revelstoke but i really hate the 12 hour drive there. but i think it will be worth it.
7.) i ride a m1000 2009 limited edtion series. fox gas float shocks on front and rear suspension. 190HP stock. black and white camouflage, and yeah. check out my vid on snowmobile chat.

Last edited:

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
thank you. i gave a copy of my vid to the producer ov thunderstruck in person. he sai he will consider it as an resume. im really excited. i hope i cab get in somewhere

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site...........

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
thank you for the support guys and girls. does anyone wanna see the vid i made. but dont listen to the horse power part on it. i was given the wrong info so most of its wrong.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
thank you for the support guys and girls. does anyone wanna see the vid i made. but dont listen to the horse power part on it. i was given the wrong info so most of its wrong.

Its ok,I had a go Kart when I was 15 and I told everyone it was 50 hp,I read the 5.0 a little wrong but did it ever go fast LOL!
catmando!

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
lol *cough* 119 *cough* but i can still through that beast around. only cuz im tall..... kinda. jim was tall i was like lookin up to him literally

Top Bottom