Hello

sofa

Reaction score
My name is Glen, and i am from Drayton Valley, AB. I went to Martin Equipment to buy a DS 450 (not out yet) and ended up buying the wife an Outlander 500. I had some concerns with it so I found your site. Thinking this year will be good for snowmobiles as well so I'll probably pick someones brain on my options. Have a nice day guys/girls.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the Site Glen, you will find a lot of helpful people on this site, and a lot of knowledge. Explore, check out our photo gallery, the arcade, and the snowandmudtube (video section). If you have problems with site operation please do not be afraid to ask anyone of the people you see with GREEN screen names!

Once again welcome!

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Site Glen, you will find a lot of helpful people on this site, and a lot of knowledge. Explore, check out our photo gallery, the arcade, and the snowandmudtube (video section). If you have problems with site operation please do not be afraid to ask anyone of the people you see with GREEN screen names!

Once again welcome!

sofa, don't listen to TylerG. There is a reason that some people's names are in green. It's because they are exactly that... GREEN when it comes to sleds and quads. Don't even think about talking to the guys in red. They have two strikes against them and are close to being banned for good! They are a very bad influence. You want to listen to the guys in blue. They know what is really going on!!

Ha ha ha TylerG:D:D

tekim:D

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
sofa, don't listen to TylerG. There is a reason that some people's names are in green. It's because they are exactly that... GREEN when it comes to sleds and quads. Don't even think about talking to the guys in red. They have two strikes against them and are close to being banned for good! They are a very bad influence. You want to listen to the guys in blue. They know what is really going on!!

Ha ha ha TyerG:D:D

By your spelling (TyerG) you need to be talking to us people in Green for site operation help :p

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Glen I like your name. I bought a 500xt last fall and have had no real issues with it yet so enjoy yours. Maybe see you at the DV rally this weekend.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

Ha ha ha TylerG:D:D

HEY, WAIT A MINUTE.... I THOUGHT THE "GUYS IN BLUE" ARE THE ONES YOU WANT TO STAY AWAY FROM.....ESPECIALLY WHEN DRIVING???? LOL

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY, WAIT A MINUTE.... I THOUGHT THE "GUYS IN BLUE" ARE THE ONES YOU WANT TO STAY AWAY FROM.....ESPECIALLY WHEN DRIVING???? LOL

Welcome to the site Sofa...good fun and good people here and lots of useful stuff....And now for the not so useful "Summitric are you not luck to be driving at all right now...lol, from your hay days with big HP!":D

Top Bottom