Hello.... new here!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weclome to the site. It sounds like to me your line of work is to come up with new ways to kill brain cells....Other then drinking beer and riding at high elevation......GREAT JUST WHAT I NEED....:D

Anyway lots to check out and see here, those were some good pictures!:D

Irishpub3

Reaction score
Trish... NO You did not say anything wrong! Your posts and replies are all cool! Bad Monkey was being a "bad Monkey".:nono::nono: He was referring to "riding some new territory" in a sick kind of way? You know what I mean? Just ignore that comment and continue on with your imput on this site :):) You Rock!!!

Bad Monkey was just being funny, thats all.

You are more than welcome ofcourse!!!!!!

Ahhhhh.... I should've known... It's not like it's the first time I've heard comments like that :rolleyes: LOL ...I guess MY mind was on snowmobiling!

No wonder they call you badmonkey!! :wetpants: :D

Thanks Scotty ;)

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhh.... I should've known... It's not like it's the first time I've heard comments like that :rolleyes: LOL ...I guess MY mind was on snowmobiling!

No wonder they call you badmonkey!! :wetpants: :D

Thanks Scotty ;)

No problem Trish, I'm sure you have heard alot worse. By the way my mind is on snowmobiling alot lately as well... I'm heading to West Yellowstone on Feb. 4th with a bunch of guys for 4 days of hard riding, 150 mile days, great food at all the little pubs on the trails! :yahoo: Can't wait. I'll be posting pictures here.

Did you lose all your snow down there like you thought might happen:confused: Hope you're gettin' out once in a while :) Have a good one!

Irishpub3

Reaction score
No problem Trish, I'm sure you have heard alot worse. By the way my mind is on snowmobiling alot lately as well... I'm heading to West Yellowstone on Feb. 4th with a bunch of guys for 4 days of hard riding, 150 mile days, great food at all the little pubs on the trails! :yahoo: Can't wait. I'll be posting pictures here.

Did you lose all your snow down there like you thought might happen:confused: Hope you're gettin' out once in a while :) Have a good one!

That sounds awesome! :specool: I really have to get out that way sometime to ride, I would love to take a trip like that!!! I Hope you have a great time - play hard... and ride even harder!!! :D

Can't wait to see the shots you come back with... photography is another big passion of mine - especially action shooting, but I also do a little nature shooting - bugs mostly - I should post up some of my spider shots, that really creeps people out :D

The snow melted almost completely around here last week... temps up in the high 50's and rain for 3 days :(:(:mad: :i_need_snow: ...we're starting to get a little snow back and its cold again - so maybe by the weekend I can get some ditchbanging in if I'm lucky LOL

Top Bottom