Hello.... new here!

Irishpub3

Reaction score
Hi everyone... I found this site surfing around the internet and thought I would drop in and say hello and check it out... I'm from the New York area, but I figured you might let me stay and play anyways :D

Here's a couple shots of me riding to introduce myself - most of these were taken in the Adirondak region, and Tug Hill

Attachments

• x.jpg
    x.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 134
  • l_0e3a02daaecf450bf33f30dff8b5a1d6.jpg
    l_0e3a02daaecf450bf33f30dff8b5a1d6.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 124
  • l_3d750bbe14529aad512cb16cfe94752c.jpg
    l_3d750bbe14529aad512cb16cfe94752c.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 126
  • l_23134e7d927004fe20b4d58aa7c6e6b0.jpg
    l_23134e7d927004fe20b4d58aa7c6e6b0.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 131
  • l_c2432cb9178c699533082785a43fa353.jpg
    l_c2432cb9178c699533082785a43fa353.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 117

GRD

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Great pictures! Good to see some more women in the sport.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome to Snow and Mud 'Irishpub3'.... You know it, Everyone is welcome. Hope you enjoy this site & take part with input ! Great Pictures ! Tell us a story on your riding areas also. :)

Irishpub3

Reaction score
Welcome... You'll have fun here! Great shots! :specool: Gotta love those Fcats!

Hope you're getting some good riding in down there. How's the snow this year? :confused:

It started off good and I got a couple weekends of riding in, but this week it feels like spring and the snow's melting into puddles :rant: LOL.... it's an earlier start to winter than we usually get here, and it's calling for snow and cold again by next week, so I guess I shouldn't complain! Can't seem to help myself tho - I wanna ride!

Where's the "google member map"? Still navigating my way around the site and learning where everything is..... :confused:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Look under Navigation on Main page..... It's there & lots more. :)

Irishpub3

Reaction score
Found it... thanks! I'm not sure I entered it right though.. I put me in there, but when I go back and look at the map I don't see my marker out there in the east.... how can I tell if it's entered right? :confused:

All I see is this large cluster of markers in the north west :D

800RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site :D I think once you place your location marker Ron has to approve it or something like that?? So it might go up later in the day or maybe tommorrow. :)

GRD

Reaction score
Found it... thanks! I'm not sure I entered it right though.. I put me in there, but when I go back and look at the map I don't see my marker out there in the east.... how can I tell if it's entered right? :confused:

Ron may reply... He has to approve all map postings.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I just checked pub3, you're on there.

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:D Welcome....i see your a frisky one...id love to see ya come down here and kick some of these guy's butt's on the hill's...lol. :)

Irishpub3

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard.... Nice Shots. I Take It You Own/manage/work @ Irishpub3???

Naw.... I'm actually part owner and business manager for a small research and development company... we're studying microwave technology for uses with advanced materials (like fuel cells, semi-conductors, nanoceramics, etc)... I know, real boring right?... but every once in a while we accidentally blow stuff up and that's really kewl LOL...

As for Irishpub - well, that's a nickname I "ahem" earned when I was in the Marine Corps... it's a long story involving lots of alcohol and a little bit (ok, a LOT) of my Irish redheaded temper... :shots: :PDT_gun: :devildancing:

:D Welcome....i see your a frisky one...id love to see ya come down here and kick some of these guy's butt's on the hill's...lol. :)

Maybe I will one day! I would love to ride some new territory!!

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now is a good time to end this thread before it goes sideways

Last edited by a moderator:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh? :confused: Did I say something wrong? :confused::confused: ...I'm new here, so if I've done something wrong please let me know...?

Trish... NO You did not say anything wrong! Your posts and replies are all cool! Bad Monkey was being a "bad Monkey".:nono::nono: He was referring to "riding some new territory" in a sick kind of way? You know what I mean? Just ignore that comment and continue on with your imput on this site :):) You Rock!!!

Bad Monkey was just being funny, thats all.

You are more than welcome ofcourse!!!!!!

Top Bottom