Hello, I'm Anthony C

Anthony C

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I ride a Honda Rincon, a DS 650, and I just bought a 2008 Renegade 800X. I was actually looking to see how to replace a drive belt on the Renegade when I came across Mud and Snow so I decided to register. Just like two heads are better than one, I'm always looking to learn what I can to help myself and other folks who need help. I worked on 18 wheelers for many years, I also made a living driving them as well. I got into working on refrigerated trailers repairing the refrigerated units. That's how I ended up working on air conditioning. I enjoy what what I do, and enjoy the challenges that arise in my everyday work place. I'm glad to be here, I'm sure I'll learn something every once in a while, I have no problem sharing my knowledge if I can. Have a great day,Anthony C

Anthony C

Reaction score
Well thank you for a warm welcome, in spite of the weather change. I would think it's a little cooler in Canada right now, and the itchy thumbs are waiting to be in action to hit the snow! I do like snowmobiles, but I can't ride them throughout the year. I like the motorcycles also, I can't ride them throughout the year. So I ended up on the ATC's, and ATV's At least I can have fun getting stuck in the snow, thank you for the welcome have a great day.

Top Bottom