Hello from the East

atlantic al

Reaction score
Just joined @ I am looking forward to viewing your site. My wife @ I are currenting riding a 2001 Honda 350 ES. Works great @ just a good size for the trails we ride. We have an old farm with 120 acres @ have made trails on it. We also enjoy rides we our friends. It is getting to be a pain here with all the new rules for OHV.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome Al great to have you here. Just about to phone you and remind you to get onboard. Hey those card i gave you spread them around to your ATV buddies. Maybe have to start a Eastern Chapter of Snow and Mud. Look around check out the pics from the big campout. Next time your here thats the area to go lots of riding and fishing and close to the mountains. Half way between Edmomton and Calgary. Easy for Wendy to join up. Thanks for joining say Hi to Kathy

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.I see your from Waverly,If memory serves me correct thats close to Dartmouth where I spent a large part of my childhood.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Welcome to the site Atlantic Al, nice to see more peeps on here from Eastern Canada. Please add your location to the Google Member Map on the left side navigation panel. Your saying you got new OHV laws there, what kind of changes have been made?

atlantic al

Reaction score
Yes your correct on the location. Dartmouth is called the city of lakes @ we live on Lake William which is part of those lakes.

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've heard NS has some pretty rigid ohv laws,maybe you fill us in on some so that all these people that are calling for the government to get involved may think twice about what they wish for.

Top Bottom