Hello from Rimbey

6x6chick

Reaction score
Hi I'm from Rimbey and I ride a Red Ranger 6x6. My husband is goodngrubby and we have two girls. Jordan is 7 and Jessy is 5. Our girls have been quadding with us since they were babies. We used to strap them in there car seats with little helmets in the ranger. I love my rangers for that and many other reasons. When I got my first Ranger in 2003 they were not very popular. We went on a couple of poker rally's and I could see guys at the other end of mudd holes looking like 'What does she think shes going to do with that big thing?'. Then I'd walk right through it and there mouths would drop. I live for stuff like that. Of course now everyone knows what they can do. Well I hope to meet alot of you at the Jamboree on the 9th. We are in # 32, stop in for a drink,visit, game of beersbee, etc.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WELCOME~we'll see ya at the Jamboree! I'm in site # 74 I believe, but I'm sure i'll be wanderin around lol

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How long in the Rimbey area? I grew up on an acreage just off Lockhart Road before Hwy 22, went to school in good ol' Bentley and Rimbey! Love that country miss it so much!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site,,,

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Howdy neighbor! Our girls are looking forward to playing with yours at Jamboree! We will be stopping by for that drink... And a ride! See ya Thursday.

Top Bottom