Hello from Regina

HeavyD111

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Spouse and I have been talking about getting into doing some more outdoor activities, me introducing her to dirt/trail riding, while she prefers snow machines. Been a while since I rode, used to have KX 125, XR500, numerous ancient enduros. Now with side by sides being so popular, going to look at those as we can both get out there with one machine. See I will have a ton of reading to do!

Last edited:

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.
There is some good info to be found if you dig and do a search for what you are looking for.
Enjoy.:beer:

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome. GO RIDERS!!!!!

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone. Spouse and I have been talking about getting into doing some more outdoor activities, me introducing her to dirt/trail riding, while she prefers snow machines. Been a while since I rode, used to have KX 125, XR500, numerous ancient enduros. Now with side by sides being so popular, going to look at those as we can both get out there with one machine. See I will have a ton of reading to do!
Can count how many of us from Regina area on my fingers and toes. Welcome

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice job on the pick up looks like about 1972 Cheyenne love that classic two tone. Judging by the wooden grain bins you haven't been in Regina your whole life.

Last edited:
Top Bottom