Hello from Hamilton, MT

RJH53

Reaction score
Hello ,

Thanks for letting me join the forum!! I am form a small town in south-western Montana called Hamilton! Looks like there is a lot of good people and quality info on here that will be helpful in the near future!!. I currently ride an exciter with a 700 arctic cat engine installed :d! i also have a 92 phazer II (completely stock) that i would like to rebuild the engine. ( joined here looking for any help as to what parts are needed. Any help is very appreciated!!) and in the hotter months i ride a 06 Polaris predator 500.:cool:

Also if any one could point me in the direction of a good site that has a kit or parts list need to rebuild the above mentioned Phazer engine. I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Welcome to S&M.

On the opening page, look further down and find specific topics (Yamaha/Phaser, etc.) for the information you want. The site is full of various pages on a realm of topics. Good luck.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Good luck finding the info you're looking for. If you can't find the answer in the Snowmobile - Yamaha section, just repost your question there and I'm sure you get a good response. Also, by posting your question there, it is easy for others find down the road. Cheers.

RJH53

Reaction score
Thank you for the replies I will have to explore the forum a tad more and see what is out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom