hello from casper wyoming

kinrob1234

Reaction score
hello i am from casper wyoming and try to ride all over wyoming no snow yet hard to believe for the first of november and own 3 sleds 2 ski doo mxz 670s and 1 98 summit 670 not real great sleds but hoping to upgrade eventually but have fun with them while the snow is here just waiting for it now:bullrider:

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site...bring those sleds for a ride in canada..eh

kinrob1234

Reaction score
ok will try to do that would you be able to tell me me what all i need for customs for the sleds and where is the riding up there i guess have never been there before but hear you get a lot of snow up there :)

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site I use to live down there for a year some great riding within 3 hours of Casper. Hope you enjoy the site...cheers...Hows the Beacon...Still open? Pretty Wild place to have some drinks at...:beer::d

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to snow and mud. Used to do a lot of traveling through your area when I was hauling bison down to Denver for the stock show. Beautiful country. Not sure what the restriction are for bring sleds up here? I just now the livestock rules and the rules for importing cars to Canada. Anyways great to me you.
:)

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes the beacon is still open they rebuilt it and now has a paved parking lot:)

Wow about time it was a hazard leaving the bar due to the pot holes...lol. I may be coming down that way for a ride...I will let you know if I do.

MotoPsycho

Reaction score
Hey Casper, Worland here. I have ridden with a few guys from there up on the Horns. Holler if you ever come this way.

-Moto

Top Bottom