Hello Everyone!

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! A good buddy was telling me about this site (quintinG) he just joined and said awesome things about it!

I have been a fireman with the city of Edmonton for 4 years and have a ton of time off the enjoy the finer things in life. I look forward to riding with everyone in the future!
As it stands right now I bought a 2005 Polaris RMK 900 in 05 went to mcbride about 12 times and then three years later thought that it would be wise to sell it to pay for education. Six years later the ich is back and I have some change in my pocket I would like to spend on some new machines. This weekend is the bike show and I will be purchasing a 2012 Can-Am 1000 XT Camo, and in March I will be snow checking a new Ski-Doo Summit X. I love the outdoors and I am an avid fisherman/hunter aswell. Throw me a message if you need a hunting/fishing/riding buddy. Nice to meet you all.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome again,lol. Quinton is a great guy,he does owe me a beer or two for towing him out of the bush, one day though.....Come spring we will go for a rip.......................LOL:beer:

Cat Man

Reaction score
Welcome to the best site out there, glad to see people getting back into sledding!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom