Hello BC guy here

Oilsandsking

Reaction score
Hey al I'm from the vernon area but now living in Quesnel Bc Canada ,I have been a ghost to this site for sometime and now decided to make a account haha
I work up in the oilsands as a truck driver / superintendent on the kearl oilsands project , good money indeed but messes with my play time haha

I just purchased a 2014 rmk pro ,upgrading the sled from a 06 rmk 900 ( wife's new sled :)) a couple of weeks ago and have a GGB mountain can coming so far, what other must upgrades should I buy ? Also have a 2012 RZR xp 900 Anybody live up in the stick s(Quesnel area) always looking for new people to hang out with haha

Last edited:

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome, I was born and raised in Quesnel. Lots of great riding areas, I can hook you up with some names and numbers of some guys that go out every weekend, if you want

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site:) I am picking up my new 2014 RMK Pro on Monday morning... can't wait for the weekend to be over

Oilsandsking

Reaction score
Awesome , what I should have done was sno check one so I could have ordered the orange madness pro , enjoy your pro :)

Top Bottom