hello.. anyone here cache???

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
I have previously looked on this forum a few times over the past few years, but today I finally broke down and registered. Not at all new to the sport, been riding most of my life. I was riding snowmobiles around the farm before I was even strong enough to start them myself... I still recall begging my mom to come out to help:). I am into bikes (street, and dirt) as well as quads and sleds. I am also into geocaching, and try to combine my riding with those adventures. It gets me out exploring places I would not normally go, as well as giving myself some sort of destination. I was wondering if anyone on this site geocaches as well? I don't have any riding buddies who do, and would not mind teaming up once in a while. I don't always like heading into unknown areas on my own.

Last edited:

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do, have you been on the iron horse trail yet? Theres something like 1800 along the trail. Just a cache cow (pun intended). There are caches at Ruby Falls to quad to. I am plmy on geocaching. com

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
yes, I have done a good chunk of the iron horse trail already. I still have the leg to cold lake to do. I use the same name on geocaching.com I have also done a few north of ruby falls but that was several years ago.

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
I went out to chip lake last weekend with the dogs and quad, but the snow was a bit too deep. Made it out a little way, but it was tough going. Next time out there i am taking a sled.
Hoping ministik opens soon as its fairly close to home.

Top Bottom