Hello all.

trooper

Reaction score
i have just joined S & M. I have a Joyner Trooper 2 seater and an '04 sportsman 500. i keep reading about how no-one likes the joyners but i have to say that for the price, they are a fairly well designed machine. there are a few issues right off the start but a good dealer and a little research will solve all of those issues. small things like the ring gear bolts in the diffs ( just replace with 10.9's) and the electric fan fuse ( re-wire with a circuit breaker and a relay). the earlier models came with a u-joint rear driveshaft but this has been up-dated with a CV shaft and since the change there is no issues. the 4 X 4 locker was acting up but it had a small leak in the seal and after a little silicone it's been fine for the last couple years. i really enjoy this machine and it rides really well. IMHO it will outclimb most other S X S's mostly because its a little longer, and the 86 HP 4 cyl doesnt hurt it either. anyone got any questions or needs a little advice on some wrenching issues, feel free to ask. i have had this T2 for 3 years now and i think i have most of the bugs worked out. drop me an e-mail with questions : t2lizzard@gmail.com

also, i use the sportsman 500 for a workhorse around the acerage to plow snow and cultivate the garden, and it has never let me down yet. when its just me and the wife out for a weekend ride, she steers this one and it is a very nice machine for her to handle.

08 Joyner Trooper T2
04 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO
97 RMK 600 144
03 Dodge cummins

Top Bottom