Hello All you Sledheads

Apextenn

Reaction score
I recently purchased my first mountains sled and would really like to get out to the mountains a ride it. I have been riding sleds back in sask for about 15 years. I recently moved out to calgary and know very little people with mountains sleds and would like to go out to the mountains but still are a little bit of a mountain virgin. If anyone is planning on a trip out to the mountains and wouldn't mind a inexperienced tag along it would be appreicated. I have no trailer but i would be willing to drive and pull one for the chance to get out their.

Fraser Tennant
2006 Apex MTN
2006 Outlander 800
2002 VFR 800
1980 Ski Nautique

GRD

Reaction score
I recently purchased my first mountains sled and would really like to get out to the mountains a ride it. I have been riding sleds back in sask for about 15 years. I recently moved out to calgary and know very little people with mountains sleds and would like to go out to the mountains but still are a little bit of a mountain virgin. If anyone is planning on a trip out to the mountains and wouldn't mind a inexperienced tag along it would be appreicated. I have no trailer but i would be willing to drive and pull one for the chance to get out their.

Fraser Tennant
2006 Apex MTN
2006 Outlander 800
2002 VFR 800
1980 Ski Nautique

Welcome to the site... Do you have all you safety gear? A few guys here from Calgary. We will be doing another suds night some time in the beginning of January. Keeps your eyes posted for the thread when it comes up!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site I ride with a few guys from down around Calgary and we are hoping to go for a ride first part of Jan. I will let you know if we have room closer tothe date.

Top Bottom