Hello all. New to site, live in Thorsby love to find a ride today sunday march 9.

bignewf

Reaction score
hello everyone, Im Mark,bignewf lol. new to the site i live in Thorbsy 20 mins west of leduc, i would love to head out for a ride on the sled today. I gave up as i had no friends to ride with and put my sled on kijiji,hoping this site with give me some riding buddies and i will have reason to keep it,hope to hear from someone and get out,and make some new buddies, Mark

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Good morning Mark,
Welcome to snow and mud.
I am sure you will team up with some people around your area to ride with. Lots of wonderful people on this site.
Weather will be nice all week for local riding for yah.

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome, and a bit quick to sell the sled I think. No idea how long you have been in Thorsby but the snow around home is garbage plus stupid cold didn't help. You look towards Tomahawk, Wabamum and Lac St Anne you will find sled associations as well with trails if you are not opposed to venturing away from home. Maybe a hours drive hour and half tops.

I'm out by Genesse and my sled hasn't come out of the trailer since I got back from BC in January, I am sure a lot of people will agree the conditions this winter have not been kind. Something comes up I will drop you PM.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site...

Top Bottom