Heavy Snowfall Warning for McBride

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally!!!!!!!!!!

Its been too long since Ive read those words.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Snowfall warning: Yellowhead Issued at 12.34 AM PDT THURSDAY 29 OCTOBER 2009
15 TO 20 CM OF SNOW EXPECTED TONIGHT AND THURSDAY. THIS IS A WARNING THAT SIGNIFICANT SNOWFALL IS EXPECTED OR OCCURRING IN THESE REGIONS. MONITOR WEATHER CONDITIONS..LISTEN FOR UPDATED STATEMENTS.

AN INTENSE LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM IS TRACKING THROUGH THE CENTRAL INTERIOR. SNOW HAS BEGUN TO FALL IN MOST REGIONS AND IS EXPECTED TO BECOME HEAVY AT TIMES OVERNIGHT. SNOW AT TIMES HEAVY WILL CONTINUE THROUGH MOST OF THURSDAY MORNING BEFORE CHANGING OVER TO RAIN DURING THE AFTERNOON AS THE WARM FRONT CROSSES THE AREA AND TEMPERATURES RISE ABOVE ZERO. TOTAL SNOWFALL AMOUNTS OF 15 TO 20 CM IS EXPECTED THROUGH THURSDAY AFTERNOON. IN YELLOWHEAD AND MCGREGOR REGIONS THE PRECIPITATION IS EXPECTED TO REMAIN AS SNOW ALL DAY THURSDAY AND CONTINUE INTO THURSDAY NIGHT.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and is happening now, lots of snow. the ground is now white not green.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
It's nice to see and hear about but isn't it interesting how the media hype or sensationalism is into everything these days. Wars, flu, hockey fights, traffic reports and so on......HEAVY SNOWFALL WARNING and it is only 6-8"....makes me sort of chuckle:confused:

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
That sounds great. Looking to break in the new sled on lots of powder at the end of November.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still snowing, just in from shovelling and not a complaint from me. wait till jan and feb., I will be complaining then about the shovel.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
still snowing, just in from shovelling and not a complaint from me. wait till jan and feb., I will be complaining then about the shovel.

Smiley-face-779143.gif

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just went out to measure for you, back yard beside hotub fence.

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 26

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
alot more than down in the valley. sick or nor not I may have to go see, if it has stopped snowing tomorrow.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hard to walk around with a...you know what. may have to get a snow fix. only if it is nice out.

Top Bottom