heard the news li nina

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
La Nina means real unpredictable weather but normally 'drier' in N America...Im hoping for a crazy news making mess of a winter, good for work and great for sledding LOL

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
I dunno about you guys, but the only forecast I trust isn't even a "fore"cast.

Im with ya...it seems lately the weather forcasts are nothing more than a guessing game...

I seriously believe that a few monkeys manning 2 switches 'sun', and 'rain' could do a better job...third monkey needed in winter for the 'snow' button...

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the rain we have got this summer, i think the winter in alberta is gonna be one for the books!! Last summer was hot and extremely dry and we had a terrible winter. This summer was cool and wet so lets hope it follow suit and i get to deer hunt on my sled instead of a quad.

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year especially in Sk was terrible. We got maybe 2 feet of snow, at the most. It all drifts into fields and ditches. But when we went back to golden, everytime you got out of the tracked area's and get further back, you'd find all sorts of pow pow. So hopefully it snows a lot this year.

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im with ya...it seems lately the weather forcasts are nothing more than a guessing game...

I seriously believe that a few monkeys manning 2 switches 'sun', and 'rain' could do a better job...third monkey needed in winter for the 'snow' button...
the only job(s) you can be consistantly wrong at and not get fired is a doctor or weatherman......

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Doppler means monkey in swahili.
Accu-weather is slang for sucker.

:d

I heard one of the weather guys say that with la nina we had the summer we were supposed too and the winter is supposed to be early with lots of snow. He said what I wanted to hear so I will believe him this one time.

I'm a meteorologist. I have opposable thumbs.

jk.. I don't dislike meteorologists... just weather personalities.

Top Bottom