Heads up for the wabamun boaters

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Watch out guys.....speeding in the bay is being cracked down on 3 officers at the lake this weekend.....and its not a ticket its a citation and promise to appear.....pretty well if your throwing of wake your going to fast in they're eyes....just a heads up

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
about time they man up...... if your gonna have the rule in place ENFORCE IT...

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well they put enough speed limit bouys out there this weekend anyways there must be a dozen of them out there now.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
well they put enough speed limit bouys out there this weekend anyways there must be a dozen of them out there now.

Personally I have no issues with it.... it means we will always have a spot where we can just float without azzhats ripping around us....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Watch out guys.....speeding in the bay is being cracked down on 3 officers at the lake this weekend.....and its not a ticket its a citation and promise to appear.....pretty well if your throwing of wake your going to fast in they're eyes....just a heads up

so this guy needs to slow down in the bay then?

[FLV]http://video.snowandmud.com/flvideo/509.flv[/FLV]

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
so this guy needs to slow down in the bay then?

[FLV]http://video.snowandmud.com/flvideo/509.flv[/FLV]

You need to upgrade your Flash Player to at
least version 8 to view this video content.

Click here to download the latest version of Flash Player.

why does this keep showing up for me instead of the vid...I've downloaded the freaking thing 3 times already........:rant::rant::rant:

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

why does this keep showing up for me instead of the vid...I've downloaded the freaking thing 3 times already........:rant::rant::rant:
its a virus to block your posts,but since the bogger virus is a bigger less sophisticated one your immune:d

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

same here:rant::rant:

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com

Grew up on that bay. Too many peeps getting hurt/killed water-skiing and tubing in the bay as it is always calm. There were times when it was PACKED with skiers. When they first put the speed limit in there were RCMP out practically every day in the summer handing out speeding tickets and doing boat checks. When the Prov. Camground and Park went private the policing near disappeared. Now that the "Alberta Cops" are everywhere stuff like this is being addressed again...good to see.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Grew up on that bay. Too many peeps getting hurt/killed water-skiing and tubing in the bay as it is always calm. There were times when it was PACKED with skiers. When they first put the speed limit in there were RCMP out practically every day in the summer handing out speeding tickets and doing boat checks. When the Prov. Camground and Park went private the policing near disappeared. Now that the "Alberta Cops" are everywhere stuff like this is being addressed again...good to see.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Top Bottom