Heading to Sweden!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
congrats Em! you will be amazing and the ladies there will love you and learn lots from you im sure!

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Show them how you Candian....... Um,...... North American women can ride ;-)

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Em I am so stinkin' proud of you for putting this together!!!!! I can only imagine the long hours of work that went into pulling this off. I know you will be a terrific ambassador for the sport!! Do you need someone to come along and perhaps, I don't know, clean your goggles for you???????

Jan

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hehehehe. goggle cleaner... I just had a HUGE crack up thinking about the footy that would come outta that... how about I call in an espresso delivery on the mtn and while I'm waiting you can be cleaning my goggles?? hahahaha, I can't remember who I was talking to (I think messenbrink) about how funny it would be to have a heli deliver something to us on the mtn while we're filming. just for chits and giggles...

and thanks jan, yes, it did (and will still) take a lot of work but the experience will be 100% worth it and I'm so stinking excited for this season! 2 days with Burandt and 9 days in Sweden?!?!?! Gonna be hard to top this season for me!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahahaha, I can't remember who I was talking to (I think messenbrink) about how funny it would be to have a heli deliver something to us on the mtn while we're filming. just for chits and giggles...

A local sled guide brought a heli into a remote riding area around here...and had Tim Hortons coffee delivered to the whole group. Cost about 100 bux a cup, but they said it was worth it for the experience of it all. The Tim Hortons staff found it pretty entertaining Haha. It really should have been a commercial or something, but it was a pretty spur of the moment thing.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
A local sled guide brought a heli into a remote riding area around here...and had Tim Hortons coffee delivered to the whole group. Cost about 100 bux a cup, but they said it was worth it for the experience of it all. The Tim Hortons staff found it pretty entertaining Haha. It really should have been a commercial or something, but it was a pretty spur of the moment thing.

how did he get that thru the drive thru?

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahahhaa, ya it would make for some pretty priceless memories!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard about this. Good old Mikey!

Top Bottom